Table of Contents
The streaming service platform known as Paramount Plus is owned and operated by Viacom CBS Streaming. After the merger of CBS and Viacom, it was renamed Paramount Plus. If you’re residing in UK and wish to access the U.S library of Paramount to watch its best shows and movies. You can do so with the help of a VPN, and we recommend you the best for it: Express VPN. The following is an in-depth tutorial that will teach you how to access Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV. Here is a full guide on how to watch paramount Plus on Samsung TV in UK.
How to Watch Paramount Plus On Samsung TV in UK Via VPN? (Quick Guide)
Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
Log in to your streaming platform.
Find your favorite movie or show and stream it no matter where you are.
Can I Use Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
As a prominent and popular television brand, Samsung has a strong brand image as well as some of the best features in the industry. Popular streaming applications like Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and others are now loaded by default on Samsung Smart TVs. Paramount Plus, on the other hand, isn’t included in their offerings. Despite the fact that Paramount Plus isn’t pre-installed on Samsung TVs, it can be readily downloaded through the Smart TV App Store.
How do I Download and Register for Paramount Plus on Samsung TV in UK?
Downloading Paramount Plus:
- Turn on your Samsung TV and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Using your TV remote, navigate to the Smart Hub. This is usually accessed by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- In the Smart Hub, search for the “Samsung Apps” store or “Apps” section.
- Once you’re in the app store, use the search function to find the Paramount Plus app. You can either type “Paramount Plus” or “CBS All Access” (which was the previous name of the service before rebranding to Paramount Plus).
- Select the Paramount Plus app from the search results.
- Click on the “Download” or “Install” button to begin downloading the app to your Samsung TV.
Registering for Paramount Plus:
- After the app is downloaded and installed, open it from your TV’s Apps section.
- You should see an option to “Sign Up” or “Register.” Click on that option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account. This typically involves providing an email address, creating a password, and possibly entering some personal information.
- After you’ve entered your registration information, you might need to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once your account is created, you can log in with the credentials you just set up.
Compatible Devices to Watch Paramount Plus In UK:
You can watch Paramount Plus outside the UK on the below devices:
Best VPN to Watch Paramount plus in UK?
Express VPN and Nord VPN are the best options for the users to access paramount Plus outside US. Below we have discussed Express VPN and Nord VPN for your guidance.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN, a beacon of digital privacy, stands tall as a guardian of our online security. With its robust encryption and lightning-fast servers spread across the globe, it seamlessly shields our internet activities from prying eyes. Its user-friendly interface and wide device compatibility make it a trustworthy companion, ensuring our data remains our own, even in the vast expanse of the virtual world.
- NordVPN: In the realm where cybersecurity reigns supreme, NordVPN emerges as a stalwart defender of our digital realm. With a vast network of servers and the power of double encryption, it’s a fortress against data breaches and surveillance. NordVPN’s dedication to user anonymity, coupled with its intuitive applications, empowers us to surf the online universe without fear, preserving our privacy as an unyielding priority.
What to watch on Paramount+?
To summarize, everything. The platform has such a wide range of content that there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
How to Access Paramount Plus From My Samsung Smart TV:
- Press TV’s home button
- It shows a selection of TV shows, movies, and applications.
- Scroll down and search for Paramount Plus.
- Click the app’s download button in the results.
- Sign up or login after installing the app.
Other Ways To Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV:
Downloading the Paramount Plus app isn’t the only way to get the app on Samsung TV, there are other ways as well.
1. Firstly, opening the Apple TV app and checking in with your Apple ID
- Then, go down to Apple TV Channels on the Watch Now menu and pick Paramount Plus
- To start seeing you must join up and start a free trail
- After the free trial time expires, the user’s Apple ID will be charged for a membership price.
A Compatible Streaming Stick
Those without the Paramount Plus or Apple TV app on their Samsung Smart TV can use a streaming stick or a game device like the PS4 or PS5. Because these gaming consoles support the Apple TV app, viewing Paramount Plus may be accomplished by following the instructions given above. On a Samsung Android TV, one may further access the Google Play Store to download the Paramount Plus application.
How Do I Fix Streaming Issues on My Samsung Smart TV?
If Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV isn’t working then
- To begin, navigate to the settings menu on your Samsung Smart TV, and then choose general.
- Next, navigate to network, and after that, choose network status.
- After that, navigate to the IP settings, and then the DNS settings, where you will change the setting from automatic to manual.
Paramount Plus Is Not Installing On My Samsung Smart TV
A corrupted cache or a technical issue are the most likely causes of Paramount Plus not being able to be installed on your Samsung TV. If this problem persists, you may need to do a Cold Boot or a Hard Reset. If Paramount Plus on your Samsung smart TV doesn’t function or isn’t installed, you should do a cold boot by pushing and holding the power button on your Samsung smart TV remote for five to ten seconds. Use Paramount Plus to resume watching movies and TV series on your Samsung smart TV now that it has been reset.
If the problems with launching Paramount Plus persist, perform a hard reset on your Samsung Smart TV. Disconnect your Samsung Smart TV and your internet device or router from their power sources and then wait for five to ten minutes before connecting them back in again in order to execute the hard reset. Before you switch on your Samsung Smart TV, you must make sure that your router is completely operational and that your Wi-Fi connection is active.
To see if the Paramount Plus app is working properly or if there are any other issues, open it. To guarantee that you can stream movies and TV series from Paramount Plus, you must have a minimum internet connection of 5Mbps, therefore do a speed test to see whether your connection is adequate.
Paramount Plus Samsung TV Error And Black Screen
If the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung TV isn’t working and is indicating that an error occurred or that something went wrong, in that case or scenario, you should check the error codes because these codes specify an issue involving some part of the streaming process on your Paramount Plus app.
Check the error codes if the app isn’t functioning and is indicating that an error occurred or that something went wrong. For example, codes 1200 and 4201 indicate that you have ad blockers enabled, which is preventing the video from streaming smoothly. You require to disable any and all ad blockers as well as any type of firewall. On the other hand, if the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung Smart TV display a black screen, the problem almost certainly caused the ad blocking software; hence, you will need to deactivate any such ad blocking software in order to fix the issue.
Wrapping it Up
This instruction should have answered all your questions about utilizing Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. This includes how to install and watch Paramount Plus on Samsung TV in UK and solve streaming difficulties.
On a Samsung TV, is it possible to acquire Paramount Plus?
On Samsung Smart TV, you’ll find a streaming option for Paramount Plus. Using your Samsung Smart TV here is how to sign up, download, and install Paramount Plus and get started watching their content.
What steps do I need to take to have Paramount Plus installed on my Samsung Smart TV?
Simply by pressing the Home button on the remote for the TV, you may have the Paramount Plus app installed on the device. It ought to bring up a menu that lists the available movies and TV shows and the applications that have been installed. After that, navigate down until you reach the row of applications, and then scroll to the left until you see the Search button. Simply choose it and look for the Paramount Plus logo there.