Table of Contents
Netflix is all around today. Whether you’re living in UK, US, or Malaysia, almost every generation has a craze for this streaming site. With its huge entertainment library, you can watch Netflix on several devices such as your smart TV, smartphone, and even PlayStation 4.
Netflix is only available on the PS4 for users who are signed into the PlayStation Network. Netflix even won’t be accessible if the PlayStation Network is down for maintenance.
However, you need to check if your PS4 already has the Netflix icon installed. If not, Netflix is just one-click away.
How to stream Netflix on PS4 in UK in 2023
- Buy a VPN app.
- Set up the VPN app on your phone by following the prompts.
- Please connect to a US server after setting up the VPN.
- Sign into the Netflix website or app.
- Congratulations you can stream your favorite shows on Netflix internationally.
How to Install Netflix on a PlayStation 4
- Turn on your PS4 and sign in to your PlayStation Network account.
2. Determine if you have access to the streaming service “Netflix.” In such a case, choose the application, and it will start up automatically.
3. Sign in to your Netflix account or create a new one if you don’t have one yet.
4. Congratulations! Now you are signed in, you can watch all the content available on Netflix.
How Do I Register Netflix In UK? [Step By Step]
You can watch Netflix in the UK by creating a Netflix account. To sign up for a Netflix account, follow these instructions:
Sign up for ExpressVPN (our top recommendation).
Establish a VPN connection and log in.
Choose the American server from the list, ideally New York.
Go to Netflix website, then select “Sign in.”
Enter your credentials and click “Continue”
You can now start streaming on Netflix
You will be prompted by Netflix to confirm your TV license; simply select “I Have a TV License.” View Now. For London, East London, and Docklands, use the postcodes EC3A 8BF, E1 OAA, and E16 2JE, respectively.
How to Get American Netflix on PS4?
Tricking Netflix is not a difficult task. All you need is a top-notch VPN device that works well for you and is reliable when your security protocols are concerned.
You can change your IP address to a server based in the US, specifically New York, and then avail access to American Netflix on your PS4. Below listed is a step-by-step instruction guide on how to get US Netflix on your PS4.
- Firstly, buy a reliable VPN.
- On the PS4 home screen, you can manually register your IP address by going to the IP address registration menu.
- Once you have logged in, the MediaStreamer DNS server IP address will be displayed. Take note of the address or leave the window open because you will need it later.
- From the main menu, go to the PlayStation Store.
- In the search bar, type in “Netflix” and select it from the list of results.
- Download and install the Netflix app.
- Once the app is installed, return to the main menu and select the Netflix icon.
- Sign in to your Netflix account or create a new one if you don’t have one yet.
- Once you’re signed in, you can browse and watch all the content available on Netflix.
Watch Netflix on PS4 from a PC
The PlayStation 4 may be connected to your computer and used to view Netflix using a USB cable. Follow the below-given instructions to watch Netflix on PS4 from your PC.
- Install the Netflix app on your PS4.
- Sign in to your Netflix account. If you don’t have an account, purchase a subscription to Netflix.
- Choose the TV show or movie you want to watch.
- If you want to download the content, you can use a third-party tool like the Netflix Video Downloader on your computer to download it.
- Once downloaded, save the content to a USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to the PS4’s USB port.
- Play your movie or show and enjoy watching it on your PS4 from your PC.
How much does Netflix cost on PS4?
Netflix offers 3 plans to its audience, out of which you can choose whichever fits your needs.
- The Basic plan
- The Standard plan
- The Premium plan
|No. of screens
|No. of simultaneous downloads
How to fix your Netflix if it is not working on PS4
There are days when having a Netflix account is simply a pain as it lags frequently and its buffering makes you want to cancel your subscription immediately. However, there are some tricks via which you can fix these minor issues.
Switching off your PS4 can help give your system a reset. A 40-second wait before restarting your PS4 might be the only thing your device needs.
Check Wifi Router
Another solution to the Netflix PS4 problem is to try restarting the Wi-Fi router. Slow internet connectivity or other online issues can sometimes cause the problem, and these can often be resolved by restarting the router.
Update your PS4
Check if there are any update notifications you missed and if your system is impeding any updates. If so, once your system is updated, your Netflix account will run smoothly.
Update your Netflix Application
If your PS4 is updated but Netflix itself isn’t then this is another cause it might not be opening for you. Check if any updates are required to your Netflix via PlayStation App.
Instead of using wifi router connections, opt for the traditional ethernet cables. as they hardly cause any connectivity issues and ensure a strong internet connection to the system.
Best Movies & Shows on Netflix
Can I get Netflix on my PS4?
Yes, Netflix is available to stream on your PlayStation 4. All you need to do is follow the aforementioned steps and you will have access to Netflix’s huge content library.
Is Netflix free on the PS4?
Netflix app is free to download via your PlayStation 4. However, it is not free of cost to stream on Netflix. It has 3 plans which are mentioned in detail in the guide.
Can you watch Netflix on PS4 without PlayStation Plus?
Yes, if you are subscribed to a plan on Netflix, then you can watch Netflix on PS4 without PlayStation Plus.
How can I watch US Netflix in UK?
All you need is a reliable VPN service in order to watch US Netflix in the UK. As a VPN can fake an IP address, it will trick Netflix into believing that you are in the US and not UK.
How to log out of Netflix on PS4?
Log out of the Netflix app on PS4 by going into the menu section of the app and log out off Netflix using your controller.
How to change the Netflix account on PS4?
You must first log out of your existing Netflix account in order to change the account on your PS4. Press “O” on the controller to launch the Netflix app, then choose the gear icon and “Sign out.” You can use the new login information to access Netflix on PS4 using a different account once you have logged out.
We hope now it is possible for you to watch Netflix on your PS4, and we have also provided you with a bonus tip on how to access the American Netflix library, on your PS4 from anywhere in the world. By using a VPN like ExpressVPN or Nord, you can access any geo-restricted streaming platform on your PS4.
We hope that this article has been helpful in showing you how to get American Netflix on PlayStation from anywhere.