Table of Contents
If you are that Indian still trying to crack ‘How to Watch Jio TV in UK‘ then you are at the right spot! The Jio TV streaming application boasts over 650 channels and live shows, offering users the ability to watch series, movies, TV shows, news, and sports in high definition. It also provides live streaming of shows and the option to view missed live events. It does not end here, if unable to watch an ongoing live show, Jio Tv allows users to record it for later viewing.
Jio TV mainly features Indian content and encompasses a broad range of categories, such as kids, business, education, news, sports, music, lifestyle, and more. But it is important to note that while this app is free, it only functions within India; therefore, it is recommended to use a top-notch Express VPN for safe and secure streaming.
Dive into the guide to get to know more and stream your favourite Indian shows living in the UK.
How to Watch Jio Tv in UK Via VPN? (Quick Guide)
Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
Log in to your streaming platform.
Find Jio TV and stream it no matter where you are.
How Do I Register Jio TV in UK? [Step By Step]
You can watch Jio Tv in the UK by creating a Jio Tv account. To sign up for a Jio Tv account, follow these instructions:
Sign up for ExpressVPN (our top recommendation).
Establish a VPN connection and log in.
Choose the Indian server from the list.
Go to Jio Tv website, then select “Login to device.”
Enter your credentials and select “Login”
Select your profile and start streaming.
You will be prompted by Jio Tv to confirm your TV license; simply select “I Have a TV License.” View Now. For London, East London, and Docklands, use the postcodes EC3A 8BF, E1 OAA, and E16 2JE, respectively.
How to Watch Jio TV in UK?
You can watch Jio Tv in UK by accessing the channel through a VPN. Follow the below-given instructions to get easy access to Jio TV in the UK using a VPN.
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN provider that offers servers in India. (Express and Nord VPN are recommended)
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a server in India.
- Once you are connected to the Indian server, open the Jio TV app on your device.
- Log in to your Jio TV account and start streaming your desired content.
Using a VPN ensures that your online activity remains secure and your personal information stays private while accessing Jio TV from the UK.
Best VPN to Watch Jio TV in UK?
Express VPN and Nord VPN are the best options for the users to access Jio TV. Below we have discussed Express VPN and Nord VPN for your guidance.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN, a beacon of digital privacy, stands tall as a guardian of our online security. With its robust encryption and lightning-fast servers spread across the globe, it seamlessly shields our internet activities from prying eyes. Its user-friendly interface and wide device compatibility make it a trustworthy companion, ensuring our data remains our own, even in the vast expanse of the virtual world.
- NordVPN: In the realm where cybersecurity reigns supreme, NordVPN emerges as a stalwart defender of our digital realm. With a vast network of servers and the power of double encryption, it’s a fortress against data breaches and surveillance. NordVPN’s dedication to user anonymity, coupled with its intuitive applications, empowers us to surf the online universe without fear, preserving our privacy as an unyielding priority.
Pros and Cons of Subscribing to Jio Tv:
- Offers a huge variety of content
- It officer movies, shows, news, and even sports
- Multi-device support
- Affordable pricing:
- Limited international content
- Only available in India
Compatible Devices to Watch Jio Tv In UK:
You can watch Jio Tv in the UK on the below devices:
Don’t worry if you are unsure of how to access Jio Tv on any of these devices, because we have got you covered.
How to Watch Jio TV On iPhone?
To watch Jio TV on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to the Apple App Store on your iPhone and download the Express or Nord VPN app.
- Then, download the Jio TV app, which is available on the App Store.
- After that, sign in to your VPN account and connect to an Indian server.
- Once you’ve connected to the VPN, log in to your Jio TV account through the app and start streaming.
How to Watch Jio TV On Android?
To use Jio TV on your Android device, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Download and install the Express or Nord VPN app.
- Find and download the Jio TV app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to your VPN account, and then connect to an Indian server.
- Once you’re connected to the VPN, open the Jio TV app and sign in to your account.
- Now you can enjoy Jio TV on your Android device.
How To Watch Jio TV On FireStick?
As previously mentioned, in order to stream Jio TV on FireStick, you will need to install and use ExpressVPN on FireStick and connect to an Indian server. Follow these steps to install the Downloader app on FireStick:
- Step 1: Open your FireStick home screen and click on the “Find” option in the menu. Select “Search.”
- Step 2: Search for “Downloader” in the search bar and select it from the options given.
- Step 3: Choose the Downloader application from the suggestions provided below.
- Step 4: Click on “Download” and wait for the application to install.
- Step 5: Once the app is installed, click “Open” to access it.
- Step 6: Go back to the FireStick Home page and click on the Settings icon on the right side.
- Step 7: Click on the “My Fire TV” option given.
- Step 8: Select the “Developer Options” provided and click on “Install Unknown Apps” and proceed.
- Step 09: Turn ON the “Developer options” provided.
- Step 10: Click “Allow” to let the application access your media and files.
- Step 11: The default page of the Downloader application will open, where you are required to type the URL. Type the URL https://bit.ly/3KCC3JR and click “GO.” Make sure the URL is correctly typed since it is case-sensitive.
- Step 12: Click “Install” and wait.
- Step 13: Click “Open” to launch the Jio TV app.
That’s it. You can now watch Jio TV on FireStick.
Why is Jio TV Not Working With a VPN?
If you are unable to stream content on Jio TV with your VPN, it could be due to Jio TV detecting that you are accessing it from outside India and blocking your connection.
If your current VPN is not working with Jio TV, it may be because it is not effectively masking your actual location. The VPN servers available through your current VPN could have been blacklisted by Jio TV. By switching to a better VPN, you can watch shows uninterrupted.
How to Fix Streaming Issues on Jio TV In UK?
Here are some ways to fix the issues of Jio TV not working with your VPN in UK:
- Cookies saved on your device may reveal your location to websites, including Jio TV. Clearing your cookies can help the website to no longer recognize your previous IP address.
- The server you’re trying to connect to might be slow or not working properly. Try connecting to a different server in India to see if that resolves the issue.
- Reach out to your VPN’s support team to inquire about the problem. However, not all VPNs have 24/7 support.
- A complete reset of your VPN software may solve connectivity issues and allow access to Jio TV.
If the above solutions don’t work, consider signing up for a different VPN service.
Can I Use a Free VPN in UK To Stream On Jio TV?
Although free VPNs may seem like a good option, we recommend avoiding them as they are more likely to compromise your data and sell it to third parties in order to make a profit. Opting for a reputable VPN that you pay for will ensure that you receive high-quality service and peace of mind.
Best Shows on Jio TV
If you are an Indian TV show fan, then Jio TV is your go-to place. Listed are the top most trending shows to watch on Jio TV.
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Brooklyn Nine-nine
- Man vs Wild
- Two And Half Men
- Tujhse Hai Raabta
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- The Big Bang Theory
Jio TV is a streaming app that is from India and can be a good replacement for cable TV services. The app provides access to a wide range of content, including the latest Indian and Hollywood shows, in 15 different languages.
With Jio TV, users can watch Jio Tv in UK unlimited sports, news, entertainment, kids’ shows, and other types of content all in one convenient location. However, as it is geographically limited to be streamed only in India, several users in the UK are struggling to get a hold of the channel.
Nevertheless, with our recommended top-quality VPNs we ensure you will have the most amazing streaming experience on Jio Tv without any lags or buffering.
Can I use Jio TV on Amazon FireStick Outside India?
To use the Jio TV app from outside India, a VPN is necessary as the application is only available in India. To unblock Jio TV outside India, it is recommended to use a reliable and trustworthy VPN such as Express or Nord.
Can you cast the Jio TV app onto your TV?
Yes, casting the Jio TV app on a TV is indeed possible.
Is it legal to watch Jio TV with a VPN in UK?
Yes, watching Jio TV in the UK with the assistance of a VPN is entirely legitimate since the VPN can effortlessly circumvent the platform’s geo-restrictions, enabling you to view Indian content in the UK.